Just last month we featured the MINI Press Information (2001) press kit. Today we have an even older one — from 2000 — a year before the MINI launched. The reason the title is “MINI Presse” is because this one is printed in German.
The glossy card-stock cover holds a cloth-bound booklet of 15 single-sided pages. On page 2 is a table of contents which covers (translated from the German):
- MINI COOPER (Short Version)
- MINI COOPER (Long Version)
- MINI COOPER: Modern Interpretation of a Legend
- Unmistakable Design
- Body and Chassis
- New Standards in Terms of Safety
- MINI and Its Target Groups
- MINI — Independent Brand in the BMW Group Portfolio
The press kit is dated 9/2000.
Inside the front cover is a black envelope holding glossy 9.5″ by 7″ photographs. Two photos show a Pure Silver MINI Cooper and three are of a Chili Red MINI Cooper. The photos are dated 8/2000 on the backs.