With MINI beginning its 10th year, we have compiled the MINI model pricing figures in the US since the launch in March 2002. The prices shown are the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) which includes the Destination and Handling Fee shown.
Some interesting notes:
- There was a mid-year price increase in 2004 (as shown in the table).
- The MY2011 MINI Cooper Hardtop ($20,100) was more expensive than the MY2002 MINI Cooper S Hardtop ($19,850).
- The only price that went down from the previous year was the 2010 MINI John Cooper Works Convertible (from $34,950 to $34,700).
- Prices remained the same from 2007 to 2008.
- The highest ever base price is for the 2012 MINI John Cooper Works Convertible at $35,800.
Download the printable MINI Pricing sheet (PDF).