MINI USA has a new customer-oriented campaign centered on the Motorer Pledge. Motoring Advisors distribute these cards to potential customers.
OUR COMMITMENT TO OUR VALUED CUSTOMERS
- Your time is valuable, and we will always respect it.
- We will greet you promptly, but do not be alarmed if we hug you. We simply wish to welcome you into our warm, inviting and comfortable facility.
- We will always offer you a test drive (how could you resist one?), and help you find the MINI that fits your needs.
- We will keep you informed of vehicle delivery or service delays, though such cases are rare.
- Your MINI’s features and functions will be explained in the time frame and manner you prefer. That is, quickly, so you can get motoring.
- Alternate transportation will be provided whenever appropriate.
- We endeavor to service your MINI right the first time, every time.
- We will clearly explain service requirements and charges.
- Not only that, but your new MINI will be delivered in showroom condition, and after each service, it will be washed and vacuumed.
- Lastly, we promise to contact you promptly in the method you prefer after each inquiry or visit, but we don’t do carrier pigeons.