MINI teams were competing this weekend in two GRAND-AM series races with success at both levels. The Continental Tire Sports Car Challenge and the newly renamed TOTAL Performance Showcase took place in New Jersey.
RSR Motorsports got the win in the B+ HEROES 200. The team has two MINI Cooper S and two Honda Civic Si racecars, and it was the No. 197 Honda that finished on top.
1. 197 – Fergus / Trinkler – Honda Civic Si
12. 196 – Farmer / Hart – Honda Civic Si
22. 198 – Gimple / Puskar – MINI Cooper S
In the TOTAL Performance Showcase New Jersey B-Spec race, Robbie Davis in the MINI of Charleston MINI Cooper No. 37 led the entire race and took the checkered flag.
1. 37 – Robbie Davis – MINI Cooper – MINI of Charleston
2. 35 – Brian Audet – MINI Cooper – Urban East Racing
4. 55 – Chip Howell – MINI Cooper – Pioneer Racing