Major MINI events are always a great source of MINI items for collectors. MINI Takes the States 2012 was no exception.
Each person who registered received an event lanyard and badge which was scanned to enter the events. Also included with registration was a special MTTS 2012 bag filled with lots of MINI and non-MINI items including:
- MINI Takes the States 2012 window cling
- MINI Cooper scale model or MINI Bulldog keychain
- MINI mousepad
- MINI PARKING ONLY stencil
- The MINI International magazine vol. 37
- MINI MotoringGear 2012 catalog
- MINI print ads such as Whiptastic Handing and Gas Tank Lid decals
- MINI Motoring Graphics 20% discount postcard
- SiriusXM / MINI brochure
- shopautoweek.com water bottle
- AFAR magazine July/August 2012 issue
- Tetley tea bags
- Tic Tac candies
Like previous MINI Takes the States events, MINI USA distributed button pins for each host city, events like MINIcross, and sponsors. Once again there was a special Bulldog button pin only available from “Chief Motorer” Jim McDowell (obtained by giving him the secret handshake).
MINI USA sold several items such as MTTS 2012 shirts and coffee tumblers. Collectible items included MTTS 2012 metal grille badges ($20), lapel pins ($3), and keychains ($3). MINI Financial Services handed out free temporary tattoos, as well.