Days away from ordering availability and weeks away from the start of production of the 2015 model year, MINI USA released prices for the entire line-up.
Some important changes for 2015 include:
- Rain Sensor & Automatic Climate Control are now standard for all models.
- Ice Blue, Oxford Green, Royal Grey, and True Blue are no longer available.
- New colors are Jungle Green and Midnight Gray, available on the Countryman.
- Starlight Blue is now available on the Countryman.
- ALL4 Exterior Styling option is new for the Countryman for $500.
- The side scuttles, front headlights, rear taillight surrounds and roof rails are now available in Piano Black gloss on the Countryman and Paceman for an additional $250.
- The 17” 5-Star Triangle Spoke Silver wheels are now standard on the Cooper and Cooper S Countryman and Paceman.
- The 17” 5-Star Double Spoke wheels are discontinued.
- MINI Yours Vanity Spoke 2-tone wheels are now offered for the Cooper ($2,000) and Cooper S ($1,500).
- Vehicles with either screen (8.8” or 6.5”) will be required to take Rear-view Camera and Park Distance Control as well.
Download the complete MINI Pricing 2015 (PDF).