MINI has released all of the 2016 model prices and we have compiled the MINI model pricing figures in the US since the launch in March 2002. The prices include the Destination and Handling Fee shown.
Some interesting notes:
- There was a mid-year price increase in 2004 (as shown in the table).
- Since MY2011, the MINI Cooper Hardtop ($20,100) is more expensive than the MY2002 MINI Cooper S Hardtop ($19,850).
- The only price that went down from the previous year was the 2010 MINI John Cooper Works Convertible (from $34,950 to $34,700).
- Prices remained the same from 2007 to 2008 and from 2015 to 2016.
- The highest ever base price is for the 2015 MINI John Cooper Works Roadster at $37,100.
- The 2013 and 2014 MINI Cooper Clubvan was priced at $25,985 before the D&H Fee (which increased from $700 to $795 on May 1, 2013).