From BMW Group PressClub USA:
- All models will have new bumper fascias, taillamp assemblies and larger foglights.
- There is a new Adaptive Xenon headlight option ($100), and black headlight housings are newly available for Cooper and Cooper S (no charge option).
- Sunroof glass tint will change from 10 percent in the previous model to 30 percent on 2011 MY vehicles, further reducing sunlight penetration.
- New colors: Spice Orange will be available on the Hardtop and the Clubman models., All MINI vehicles will also be available in British Racing Green II (which is lighter and closer in shade to the iconic British Racing Green of decade’s past), Eclipse Gray metallic (which replace Dark Silver metallic), White Silver, Ice Blue (non-metallic) and lastly, Velvet Silver (which replaces Sparkling Silver).
- Five new wheel designs will adorn the MY 2011 MINI lineup. There will be a new 15” wheel for the Cooper models.
- All the 16” wheels will be replaced with new designs. The Rib Spoke will replace the standard S-Winder on the Cooper S models and the 4-Hole Circular is an alternative for both Cooper and Cooper S cars. The 6-Star Twin Spoke will also be available.
- The 17” Conical Spoke wheel replaces the Crown Spoke.
- All interior items that were previously covered in Silver paint will be matte black, the steering wheel will have a chrome trim ring in the middle and a light beige headliner will be standard (replacing the gray headliner).
- The radio controls for the standard Boost CD system have been simplified.
- A new slot in the Clubdoor can hold the passenger front seatbelt buckle in place for easier ingress and egress for the rear passengers, and there is also a new roller-style rear cargo shade.