We saw the second generation MINI receive its mid-cycle refresh for 2011. The MINI Countryman was just launched in 2011 and is now receiving its first update. Here are the highlights:
- Newly designed rings encircling the center speedometer and four air vents
- Remodeled door armrests with new window switches (see below)
- The three-seat rear bench will be standard (with optional bucket seats)
- Changes to the interior colors, interior trim elements, and Color Lines
- Two new exterior paint colors: Brilliant Copper metallic and Blazing Red metallic (see above)
- A restructuring of the equipment packages
See the BMW Group PressClub Global press release The MINI Countryman: Model update measures for autumn 2012.