MINI USA updated its Configurator to include the new MINI Cooper Hardtop and MINI Cooper S Hardtop (excluding the MINI John Cooper Works Hardtop which arrives next year).
New and updated packages include:
- Cold Weather Package ($600) – Heater Front Seats and Powerfold Heater Mirrors
- Premium Package ($1,750) – Rain Sensor & Auto Lights, Sunroof, Auto AC, and H/K Sound System
- Sports Package ($1,500) – Sport Seats, White Turn Signals, Larger Wheels, LED Headlights, Bonnet Stripes
- Fully Loaded Package ($4,750) – Cold Weather, Premium, and Sports Packages
- Wired Package ($1,750) – MINI Connected XL, Traffic Info, Comfort Bluetooth, Center Armrest, Navigation
- Wired Upgrade ($1,600) – Wired Package plus Rain Sensor & Auto Lights, Head-up Display, Rear camera and PDC,
- Flash Package ($400) – Chrome Line Exterior, Interior, and Chrome Mirror Caps
Dynamic Damper Control costs $500, LED Headlights are $750 (or $1,250 with Cornering Lights). The new MINI Head-up Display is $500 if bought separately. The Park Assist Package is a $1,000 charge. And a Smoker’s Package (cigarette lighter in dash) is $50 if you want a 12V outlet for your gadgets.
Build your MINI at http://www.miniusa.com.