Titled simply MINI, this book by Patrick C. Paternie is another early book covering the new MINI. Much like Graham Robson’s New MINI book, Paternie’s 96 page softcover book covers the history of the classic Mini and the development of the new MINI by Rover and BMW.
- A Mini History: Britain’s Best
- Developing and Designing the New MINI: The Mini Becomes the MINI
- MINI Mechanicals: Under the Skin
- MINI Manufacturing: Making History in a Historic Plant
- Marketing the MINI: Icons, Cults, and Guerrillas
- Driving the MINI: New Versus Old
- What’s Next? MINIs of the Future
Paternie, Patrick C.
Motorbooks International, 2002
ISBN-10: 0760311579, ISBN-13: 978-0760311578