MotorWerks Magazine is a new media (online) magazine from Canada covering BMW and MINI motorsport and enthusiast interests. The magazine is released sporadically with the just-released December 2012 (volume 2, issue 02) edition being only the fifth issue since launch in January 2011.
The December 2012 issue is the first to feature MINI on the cover. Inside are the following MINI-related articles:
- “Cleared for take-off!” on Stuart Mackay’s R56 Cooper S.
- “Cooper RSR” project car from MotorWerks Magazine.
- “Thunder Strikes Thrice!” about MINI Thunder III.
- “R53 MINI Swansong” cover story on the final race of the RSR Motorsports MINIs in GRAND-AM.
- “Miniacs corralled at Laguna” on the MINI fans at the penultimate GRAND-AM race.
Read MotorWerks Magazine, Volume 2 Issue 02, December 2012 online or see the entire Archives.