autoevolution recently posted spy photos giving the best look yet at the third-generation MINI Cooper S for 2014.
- New headlights featuring lighted ring
- New taillights in the seam of the hatch opening rather than traditionally surrounded by sheetmetal
- Clear crease in fender over the front wheels
- Gas cap moved to right side
- Revised fixed front grille
- New rear spoiler
- Mirror caps without extra ring (as in previous photos)
- Five-lug wheels
See more photos in the article Spyshots: New MINI Cooper Reveals Its Headlights.